- Operate in strict accordance with ASTM D1160 by using 1 single receiver.
- Using a new type of automatic fraction collector with 5 receivers, 200 mL each.
- Fraction collector can be operated by volume or by preselected cut temperatures.
- Software kit to perform distillation similar ASTM D5236 with dynamic vacuum reduction procedure down to 0.1 Torr.
- Flask sizes available 500, 1000, 2000 mL.
- Tempered automatic discharge pump for easy drain of even viscous product into open fraction collector.
- Receivers can be closed with cap GL 45.
- New Pilodist brand touch screen panel control.
- Fully automatic reporting and storage of results.
- Atmospheric distillation.
- Water removal (dehydration) process prior to distillation.
- Biodiesel distillation.
- LIMS connectivity.
The distillation is automatic, from the initial boiling point to the pre-selected end boiling point or detected break-off. The criteria for break-off are:
- The pre-selected final AET (atmospheric equivalent temperature) is reached.
- The maximum bath temperature is reached.
- The maximum flask temperature is reached.
- The pre-selected distillate volume is reached.
- The flask insert cracks.
- The distillate pressure drops.
- Product lack in the flask.
|Flask size:||500, 1000, 2000 ml|
|Flask charge:||200 ml|
|Operating temperature:||up to 400° C (750° F)|
|Operating pressure:||vacuum down to 1 Torr|
|Final cut temperature:||up to 550° C AET (1020° F)|
|Max. ambient temperature:||25° C|